Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Lorem Ipsum

The problem with moving to a new blog is often the question of where to begin. And while I haven't quite figured out what to write yet, I shall welcome myself back instead. My Tabulas escapades weren't quite as good while it lasted. I did miss my old blogger account and now cannot recall what made me leave. I've deleted my old g-mail account and all that came with it, and have decided to start anew.

I'm not quite sure with the arrangements I've made on my sidebar. And my need to keep it clean and simple might be a tad too apparent. Forgive me and my work in progress. I would appreciate some feedback and suggestions. Now before this drags on to become more than what I intended it to be (a test post), I shall stop and bid all a good night. :)

It feels great to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Ang hirap magcomment sis! :)) But I'm glad you're writing again! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry haha I didn't know how it works :P Thanks sis, I miss you lots! :D

    ReplyDelete