Thursday, July 8, 2010

¡Que Viva España!

I've always been a huge Spain supporter. The pride I felt after the win against Germany yesterday was so overwhelming you'd think I were a Spanish National! I was ecstatic! It was an excellent game from both sides that kept me on my toes! Germany is my second favorite national team but I just can't stop myself from cheering for La Roja.

This shot at the title is the first in the History of Spanish football. Let's hope it doesn't stay a shot. I'm praying for it to become a reality.

Mi favorito: Well I do like all of them. But my number 1 favorite player in the world is Xabi Alonso. Cesc Fabregas is noteworthy as well.

The World Cup is truly a joy to watch in the midst of all the stress school gives me.

¡España es el mejor! ¡Viva La Furia Roja!

No comments:

Post a Comment