Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thoughts after internship...

I’m going to miss my little office corner in McCann, with my wheely chair and my own newly reformatted computer that required me to install Adobe Reader and the save as PDF option in MS Word. I’m going to miss my Healthcare Team, everyone on the 34th floor, and Joey from the 35th floor. I’m going to miss shivering from the super cold airconditioning, especially upstairs. I’m even going to miss the “cosmic elevator” that makes me deaf in one ear for at least 2 minutes after getting off.
Though I’m probably not going to miss the violent and draining commuting thanks to bus drivers.
I did and learned so many things in McCann Healthcare I probably wouldn’t have had the chance to in other departments, and for that I am thankful.
And now…
THESIS TIME!! FIVE WEEKS TO GO!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment