Monday, December 6, 2010

Funny things for the week ended December 5

One. Spartan Grill
Saw this in traffic on my way to Eastwood. I know 300 became quite iconic but this is just absolutely hilarious! Well for me anyway.

AHOO! AHOO! AHOO!!!

Two. Auto Correct FAIL

Spent a good hour just laughing at this website, which was a good thing because something depressing just happened to me in school. Anyway, let's not dwell on that. There were times when I literally could not breathe from laughing. And every time I heard my brothers laugh, I would too even without looking at the screen yet. That was one of the best laughs I've had in a while. :)

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of Apple products. Almost all my gadgets are Apple, but I've had my fair share of mishaps with the Auto Correct, which is why I turned mine off. HAHA!

Here are some of my favorites from the site:

No comments:

Post a Comment